WHO MESSED WITH THIS!?
For like 2 month kate boob physics have been bugged even the clown jiggle is not there who is responsible for that huh?
For like 2 month kate boob physics have been bugged even the clown jiggle is not there who is responsible for that huh?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I protest as well! you got a supporter here!
I only play Kate but I didn't noticed too much of this issuse
But than this is my outfit so maybe that's why I don't see it lol
It should be like the Dead or Alive series where you can lower or increase the jiggle physics.
...
...
... I'm referring to Clown's belly, you pervert.
u can only see it in like all cosmetics not shirts
Can we wait untill the month is done?
Aight this is very upsetting. Remove cross play once and for all.
As a PS4 player, I willingly throw myself upon your sacraficial fire. I miss my Clowns jiggles ๐
Maybe they could return it as an option to toggle on off?
Every one be complaining about Unbreakable M&DS, Ruin and Undying but we're forgetting Clowns godly belly which is the main issue we should care about!
#JusticeForClown