anyone else had this problem? if so please help
so ive been trying all day on and of to play but i keep getting an initialation error and says try to restart the game i did but its not helping any info would be great im on xbox
so ive been trying all day on and of to play but i keep getting an initialation error and says try to restart the game i did but its not helping any info would be great im on xbox
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
edit - Also I'm blind and didn't see the xbox bit. Most likely the servers like MegaWaffle said.
snip since I am blind and missed important detail
no it pops up when i i enter the game like when its loading the main menu
1: servers are acting up because of the huge influx on players for the new chapter.
2: DBD team is trying to fix the console servers so they are also acting while this fix is taking place.
3: DBD server just generally suck at times.
Oh okay my bad. Only thing I could find regarding that is players would restart steam to fix it. If you've already done that I wouldn't have a clue sorry. Good luck on figuring it out though.
edit - Corrected initial post because I'm blind
I am currently having the same problem, Xbox also
I'm getting this on PC too but it goes back to the press start screen and I just mash start/spacebar until it works
server crash maybe?
lol ill try your way then 😆
Perhaps so, I have even uninstalled and re-installed the game to no avail.
yeah isay theyll tweet about it soon if it is the case
Pretty sure all saved data is stored on the server side..
Hey! Thought I would just let you know that I have managed to log back in so I don't know if it will work for you now.