Ps4 to ps5 cross progression
Like the title state is there any for cross progression when getting this game or do I have to start over that might make all the difference for me.
Thank you in advance
Like the title state is there any for cross progression when getting this game or do I have to start over that might make all the difference for me.
Thank you in advance
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From BHVR Themselves
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1326630915506925569?s=20But they can't do cross progression between PS4/5, Xbox and PC lmaooo ok
That's not BHVR's fault, it's most likely Sony and Microsoft holding them back. They'll allow PS4 data to go to a PS5 because the own both, but not allow Microsoft to have PS4 data, or vice versa. I'm pretty sure the Dev's have said they want to do cross-progression, they're just waiting for the other companies.
I doubt Microsoft or Sony is holding them back as both platform have cross-progression from other games. For example, Cold War. It's easier to do xbox one to series x & ps4 to ps5 because they're still on the same platform.
I believe in order to do a major cross-progression between other platforms they will need to implement a system that will hold our data. Activision have it where you sign up and register your platforms. It's possible the debs are working on this behind the scene but yet to announce it.