(Please read, don’t judge just on title) Sidney Prescott and DBD

So I know a lot of DBD get iffy with the topic of Sidney Prescott and Dead by Daylight (because of the Twitter spammers) but I do want to say that there could be a good chance of her coming into the game in the future, especially now due to how Scream 5 is in the making. Personally, I’d love to see Sidney Prescott in DBD because I do love Scream and I even have a good idea for what some perks could be as well. Let’s discuss. 😊👍🏼

Comments

  • Considering that Jed Olsen isn't from the original scream universe and never met Sidney, it's kinda difficult. But I think that it's more than possible to expand the lore and make Jed (Danny) a fan of the Stab movies, making him another one of Sidney's stalkers and allowing to add her as a survivor 🤔🤔🤔 Idk, maybe many dbd fans are iffy about it, but I love Scream franchise and Sidney too much.

  • @eff said:

    Considering that Jed Olsen isn't from the original scream universe and never met Sidney, it's kinda difficult. But I think that it's more than possible to expand the lore and make Jed (Danny) a fan of the Stab movies, making him another one of Sidney's stalkers and allowing to add her as a survivor 🤔🤔🤔 Idk, maybe many dbd fans are iffy about it, but I love Scream franchise and Sidney too much.

    I love Scream. The only reason DBD fans are iffy of it right now is because of the Twitter Trolls who keep pushing everyone’s buttons about it. There are still many fans who’d love to have her in that also don’t push everyone’s button on Twitter 😂. But that lore could be interesting. Only problem with that idea was that Scream 1 takes place in 1996, and Stab movies in the Scream universe didn’t start until 1997 (seen in Scream 2). Jed Olson (DBD’s current Ghostface) was taken in 1993. I would love it if they were able to connect some lore with them though, it could relate to her mom as Sidney’s troubles pretty much started because of her mom lol.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Rockotheawesomepug said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1751773#Comment_1751773

    I mean, Everyone has SOME sort of reason with getting involved with Sidney. Maybe Jed could be a 2nd cousin to Stu or maybe an uncle that changed his name. He would have a right to be really upset since his favorite boy got "prime timed" as Freddy would say. They should really capitalize on Stu more and its sad that they just dropped the character and scrapped the ideas of him being in Scream 3. Just feels like Jed could tie back in to Sidney because of Stu.

    I never heard about Stu and Scream 3. Do elaborate.

  • @Rockotheawesomepug said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1751773#Comment_1751773

    I mean, Everyone has SOME sort of reason with getting involved with Sidney. Maybe Jed could be a 2nd cousin to Stu or maybe an uncle that changed his name. He would have a right to be really upset since his favorite boy got "prime timed" as Freddy would say. They should really capitalize on Stu more and its sad that they just dropped the character and scrapped the ideas of him being in Scream 3. Just feels like Jed could tie back in to Sidney because of Stu.

    True as well, I'm not a huge fan of Stu, but I wouldn't mind this kind of backstory

  • @R52G said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1751773#Comment_1751773

    I love Scream. The only reason DBD fans are iffy of it right now is because of the Twitter Trolls who keep pushing everyone’s buttons about it. There are still many fans who’d love to have her in that also don’t push everyone’s button on Twitter 😂. But that lore could be interesting. Only problem with that idea was that Scream 1 takes place in 1996, and Stab movies in the Scream universe didn’t start until 1997 (seen in Scream 2). Jed Olson (DBD’s current Ghostface) was taken in 1993. I would love it if they were able to connect some lore with them though, it could relate to her mom as Sidney’s troubles pretty much started because of her mom lol.

    Eh, then Rocko's suggestion is more realistic. I always forget about the dates 🙄

  • This content has been removed.