HUD/Buttons on xbox series x are really small
When playing on my series x i noticed everything is smaller.
Main menu buttons, skillchecks, action bar, perks icons, bloodwebs ect.
literally everything is smaller then it should be.
Is this intended?
When playing on my series x i noticed everything is smaller.
Main menu buttons, skillchecks, action bar, perks icons, bloodwebs ect.
literally everything is smaller then it should be.
Is this intended?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I doubt that would be intended, probably another bug.
Side note, how does the game feel on the series x
Probably.
and it feels absolutely amazing, no lag in anyway shape or form.
Nurse feels incredible to play too
Its becouse of 4k resolution.
It's the same on PS5, I definitely think it's way too small that it looks weird. Don't get me wrong, I don't like menus or HUD that are huge but this one is too small for me. Does XSX have the same issue where purchased DLC doesn't work on other accounts other than the account that made the purchase?
Same here. Way to small on my 55" TV..
I’m on series x. I just checked and for me I had to find + redownload the DLCs in order for them to show up on all my accounts.
AfaikPS5 doesn't have a way to individually download DLCs or even initiate a sync of them. I wonder if I should just delete and redownload the entire game.
I play on PS4, but I just bought the Xbox series X (please allow cross progression for PlayStation and Xbox) and I noticed that everything was significantly smaller as well. I chalked it up to the 4K resolution, but it would be nice to be given the option to increase icon size. Trying to hit a great skill check is harder than ever, and I have an 85" TV!