Badham aka Pallet Heaven

Seriously you "reworked" this map and I just had a game with 15+ pallets as GF against a SWF. They could legit just loop me from pallet to pallet even if I switched targets. I destroyed the ones they dropped and there were still pallets left when the gates were powered. I got TWO hooks the whole match cause of this total bs.

Tl;dr: Nerf the amounts of pallets on that map!

Comments

  • most of the loops in badham can be mindgamed or are just useless, besides the shack pallet and the one in the school itself.

    this vid by scott helped me get the basics down on mind games and i have learnt over time on how to apply to other loops.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8u0jRxN2kQ

  • @LiunUK said:

    most of the loops in badham can be mindgamed or are just useless, besides the shack pallet and the one in the school itself.

    this vid by scott helped me get the basics down on mind games and i have learnt over time on how to apply to other loops.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8u0jRxN2kQ

    there are only 2-3 bad loops on badham which are mostly outskirts rock pallets with no safe side the rest are extremely strong