I redeemed the code for the curtain call bundle on xbox game pass, and installed the dlc for the clowns pulcinella outfit, but it is not showing up in game on my series x. It was there on my previous console, but is now missing.
Same boat here, Xbox series x, Pulcinella DLC installed but unable to see it in my inventory on clown. It's available to purchase in the store in game as well.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same boat here, Xbox series x, Pulcinella DLC installed but unable to see it in my inventory on clown. It's available to purchase in the store in game as well.
Same problem here, ive manualny searched for pulcinella in x box store, i installed it and outfit still doesnt apear ingame.
Any news on the topic?
Hi, I'm going to need Cloud ID's from you - so I'm going to message you all privately to get the information from you if you don't mind.
I have the same issue could you please dm me?
I believe this issue was resolved @ironicallyironic it would be best for you to contact Support directly so they can look into your issue - https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us