How does Wraiths Bone Clapper addon work?
I tried it with the Ghost addon and i got a lot of surprise attacks, it works way better than expected. But i did not run into a Wraith running it yet. So i wanna know how it works.
Is the sound turned into a global warning like Myers EW? I noticed skillchecks exploding across the map while uncloaking and assume they freaked out.
Is the sound turned into a global warning like Myers EW? I noticed skillchecks exploding across the map while uncloaking and assume they freaked out.
Comments
It's heard all over the map like EW lvl up yes.
From how the add-on is worded, it disguises where the sound from the bell originates. I'm pretty sure it's a ventriloquist effect.
It's amazing. Fortunately I had 22 ultra rares ones saved up that were "useless" to me. Now they have use.
THe other one is good too.