which killer do you like🤔
in Polls
Pick one or two and tell us why you like him (I like Legion and bubba)
Pick one or two and tell us why you like him (I like Legion and bubba)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only one?
Playing as: Legion, also quite like Pig
Playing against: Spirit
My favorite killers are Deathslinger and Pig.
Pig, followed by Pyramid Head, and then maybe the Twins. Legion was my first favorite though.
I like ghost face and the legion though i have not played the legion :)
Nurse and Huntress hot
WHAT THE HILL😂
officially Bubba and hag main
Why do you have mutliple killers per option when they should be a single option each?
Pyramid head and Bubba boi.
Even though I'm not a pig main I love playing as her and against her. I think she's really fun to play against and when you play as her she's like wraith whereas she's a very chill killer that's nice to play as when you don't really feel like trying 😊
I am right and you know it.
My two favorites is legion and pig but pig has been my main
The reason tho for pig is because she has always been fun to play for me my favorite was when bear traps didn't need to be activated by gens before end game and you put a trap on someone's head as they where trying to open a gate and once they are saved they run out and their head popped
Demogorgon.