Opression and Repressed Alliance

Does anyone know if repressed alliiance prevents a gen from progression with opression, say you block the gen and then the perk activates on it? I know that repressed works for ruin so i'm somewhat confident that it would work but was wondering if anyone could confirm or has tested it?

Comments

  • I have no idea, but I can say that since Repressed Alliance (as with all blocking perks) prevents generators from regressing it's not to big of a deal even it the regression gets applied, since it won't actually start ticking down til the perk expires and it's an easy tap away from being stopped.

  • Repressed alliance stops ALL gen interactions on that one gen afaik, any form of regression or generator based perks.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    I have no idea, but I can say that since Repressed Alliance (as with all blocking perks) prevents generators from regressing it's not to big of a deal even it the regression gets applied, since it won't actually start ticking down til the perk expires and it's an easy tap away from being stopped.

    Oh ok yea all i was thinking/hoping is that it stopped regression until it ended. I didn't realise killer blocking perks stopped regression tho should keep that in mind.

  • @WestX said:

    Repressed alliance stops ALL gen interactions on that one gen afaik, any form of regression or generator based perks.

    I thought surge worked on repressed generators. I could be wrong but I swear i've seen gens explode when they are blocked.