https://images.freshop.com/00044400154307/d10e7197a547f103bc0155ed8c724639_large.png
He always reminded me of that old guy from Left 4 Dead
The Gordon's fisherman???? That is hilarious!๐
Edit.I guess it's spelled Gortons, who knew
@DoritoHead said:He always reminded me of that old guy from Left 4 Dead
@DoritoHead said:
Francis?
@TAG said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1749127#Comment_1749127Francis?
@TAG said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1749127#Comment_1749127
No, the guy I'm thinking of is a little older.
Can't remember his name tho
@DoritoHead said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1749176#Comment_1749176No, the guy I'm thinking of is a little older.Can't remember his name tho
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1749176#Comment_1749176
Gordon Freeman
That's clearly Sean Connery.
What I think.
Coach?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He always reminded me of that old guy from Left 4 Dead
The Gordon's fisherman???? That is hilarious!๐
Edit.I guess it's spelled Gortons, who knew
Francis?
No, the guy I'm thinking of is a little older.
Can't remember his name tho
Gordon Freeman
That's clearly Sean Connery.
What I think.
Coach?