I would like to ask that the speed of the generators be reduced
I would like to ask that the speed of the generators be reduced, it is horrible to play as a murderer, no matter how much you use build full to delay gen, they are going too fast
I would like to ask that the speed of the generators be reduced, it is horrible to play as a murderer, no matter how much you use build full to delay gen, they are going too fast
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
learn how to pressure gens maybe
Generator speed should be based off of how many survivors there are alive at a given point. The more survivors you have, the longer it would take.
So you want to punish the Survivors for playing well? Or give the Killer free Slowdown for playing poorly?
I think they should implement something like that to make tunneling less attractive. You should need hooks for it, so you work for it.
But they should wait until MMR is live and the matches are more fair.