The change that will make Deathslinger haters shut up
Let him press G to tip his hat at survivors, the ultimate buff that will make him the most loved killer in the game
Let him press G to tip his hat at survivors, the ultimate buff that will make him the most loved killer in the game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I second this.
Yes, and when it inevitably goes well, add it for cowboy jake too
Devs, you better do this.
Y E S
Mah Lady. *tips Cowboy*
Now i want emotes for every killer :(
Whaddya mean? Ghostie does jazz hands whenever he finds someone in a locker, he's just that excited. That seems like an emote to me.
On a serious note, I need an emote of Wraith just binging his bell for fun and I need it now
and of course demo being the good boi we all know he is. Maybe a classic Myers head tilt.
Yes yes yes yes yes. I would love this. And bubba could do his little chainsaw dance that he does at the end of Texas chainsaw massacre.
Alternatively, make his TR music Marty Robbins' classic, "Big Iron".
Lets be real though anyone that hates him is kinda a sore loser, he`s really not a very strong killer and if people are taking notes of the map reworks youll see him and huntress are getting less loops to throw/shoot over. (for example the new bloodlodge, some cars can no longer be shot over due to their height as well as the junk piles have gone killer height) i love versing him personally though and if i could tip my hat id have to run the bald head just so i can shine my baldness on them lol
my comment was eaten up by my browser before I could post it, so here's the shortened version:
This change would make me hate him even more vehemently. Even the idea of it already has.
If someone were to base statistics solely off how quickly I die in Doctor or Deathslinger games once I encounter the killer, then that person would have a very poor understanding of how quickly and how effectively the two killers can end games.
Nothing could make me hate that old wack less than I already does ๐ his laugh and his gun annoys me
+1
Can't be mad at a gentleman