How slow is victor with charged up pounce ?

I've been looking around for this information but I can't find it anywhere. I can't find it at wiki, responces on forums/streams or at at creators channels, just nowhere.

I would truly appreciate if someone could tell me while beiing 100% certain it's correct.

Comments

  • Slow enough that you can run around tyre pile and he literally cannont ever hit you.

    It needs to speed up a notch. Its already got a big penalty for missing.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    Slow enough that you can run around tyre pile and he literally cannont ever hit you.

    It needs to speed up a notch. Its already got a big penalty for missing.

    I know, I've been hearing that but during PTB nobody did that to me to the point where I couldn't get them. My guess is they were just bad so I want the official numbers to form better opinion on it.