Ebony moris should not be in the game
They're literally so stupid. You can potentially cheat out 8 hook states, and that just shouldn't be possible. The green and yellow moris can stay, but ebonies are completely game breaking. DS, the strongest perk in the game, won't even save you from it if you don't find a locker in time. If a killer's good they will simply power through Borrowed to get the down and mori off first hook. They don't even have to camp the hook, that's just being toxic. They're getting insane value just from hooking a survivor, because the next time the survivor gets downed they're dead. It's legalized cheating. Unless you're a red rank, coordinated SWF who are matched with a dumb enough killer that will chase and hook all 4 people before moriing anyone, there is no overcoming an ebony mori. Before anyone says it, yes keys are dumb too and should be removed. But the point is that something this incredibly broken and game swinging should never have been in the game in the first place.
Comments
I have been trying to say this for so long but nobody will listen to me. Hatch is a free escape. I don't care if there's no incentive for the survivor playing anymore, or if the killer can close it first. It's an undeserved escape that denies the killer a deserved kill in 90% of scenarios.
OoO is not the best perk in the game
I disagree. I think it absolutely belongs in the game. However, I would tweak it in the same manner they did Keys, i.e. tie unlocking how many times it can be used to total Hooks (with Keys they tied it to Generators). I would do this:
4 Hooks = 1 Mori
5 Hooks = 2 Mori
6 Hooks = 3 Mori
7 Hooks = 4 Mori
The unlocked Mori can be used on anyone the Killer downs, whether they have been hooked so far or not. This would ensure that the Mori cannot tunnel someone immediately out of the game, and require a minimum of three more total Hooks to Mori everyone than the current Ebony Mori setup. It would encourage the Killer to go for more Hooks (in the same way Devour does) and it would also encourage Survivors to take more protection hits and play in a way to minimize Hooks for everyone's safety.
Then what is it? If you don't think its the best perk you probably just suck at chases.
Decisive Strike 100%. Prevents you from being tunneled, in total in a match gives 4, perhaps 8 full minutes of invincibility basically. Object is not that useful because what killers must be good at competively is not surprise factor, but map pressure and being quick at 1 vs 1
Nope.Ds rarely matters if the killer doesn't tunnel, and its not like 1 d's can lose you the game if you play well.
Yes it can lose you the game even if only used once. I have seen and experienced it.
Yeah its surprising that Ebony Mori's are still in the game. There is nothing that justifies eleminating 60% of one sides objective. Could you imagine if there was an offering that survivors could burn and all gens were 60% finished at the start of the match,
I uh... I kind of enjoy a mori match. It makes me tense up and work harder, but it also makes everything a lot more stressful!