Larger Hud Size for PS5

Hello everyone! I am a console player for DBD and recently got the PS5 upgrade of the game. While I am enjoying it so far, I have one suggestion: enable a larger hud option.

Right now, it is really hard to read teammates names in match and also harder to see the skill bar when it pops up. The HUD seemed fine for the PS4, and I had no troubles seeing anything.

If it is possible, would love the option! Thanks again for the upgrade, and can't wait to play more! Pictures below were taken on the PS5, switched between the two versions of the game


PS5 HUD

20201112_221915.jpg 20201112_221908.jpg

PS4 HUD

Comments

  • Wow, yeah, I can see why that would be an issue. I hope the Devs add the option to scale the HUD manually.

  • Yup, let’s add that to the laundry list of things to fix for the next gen consoles

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Wow, yeah, I can see why that would be an issue. I hope the Devs add the option to scale the HUD manually.

    Yeah it’s the only thing that I’m having a little trouble getting used to, but I don’t feel handicapped by it.

    But I can see that players on smaller TV’s will have massive issues.

  • @the_fallen_helel said:

    Hello everyone! I am a console player for DBD and recently got the PS5 upgrade of the game. While I am enjoying it so far, I have one suggestion: enable a larger hud option.

    Right now, it is really hard to read teammates names in match and also harder to see the skill bar when it pops up. The HUD seemed fine for the PS4, and I had no troubles seeing anything.

    If it is possible, would love the option! Thanks again for the upgrade, and can't wait to play more! Pictures below were taken on the PS5, switched between the two versions of the game

    PS5 HUD

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PDOUE6CQ3DAD/20201112-221915.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/31SS5UEA0ZSG/20201112-221908.jpg

    PS4 HUD

    I thought my PS5 had a glitch with the display areas then I realized only DBD was affected, hope they can fix or add the option to adjust soon!