Has anyone face camped as Victor yet?

Was wondering if that was a thing already

Haven’t seen it happen personally, so if you all have seen Victor face camping and know of any good clips, please post them, thx

Comments

  • Do you mean by hiding Victor nearby while playing as Big Sis, or by literally sitting there as Victor while Charlotte is somehwere far away?

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Do you mean by hiding Victor nearby while playing as Big Sis, or by literally sitting there as Victor while Charlotte is somehwere far away?

    A little of both, I guess.

    I figured someone would possibly have attempted to let Victor “stand guard” at the hook while Charlotte kebabs... or simply let Charlotte off on her own while they actively camped the hook as Victor.

    Probably more of a Meme, tho

  • When I heard the Killers powers described, my first thought was "How long before people complain about Victor being used as an alarm near a hooked Survivor?"

    My guess is it WILL be a thing, but we probably won't see/hear much of it until they are out of PTB.

  • @Xyvielia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1746947#Comment_1746947

    A little of both, I guess.

    I figured someone would possibly have attempted to let Victor “stand guard” at the hook while Charlotte kebabs... or simply let Charlotte off on her own while they actively camped the hook as Victor.

    Probably more of a Meme, tho

    Honestly,it would be the funniest thing ever to get facecamped by that gremlin and seeing people on the forum complaining about this

  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    When I heard the Killers powers described, my first thought was "How long before people complain about Victor being used as an alarm near a hooked Survivor?"

    My guess is it WILL be a thing, but we probably won't see/hear much of it until they are out of PTB.

    Pretty sure i've seen that there is supposed to some kind of anti camping mechanic to the twins that would prevent switching to either charlotte or victor near hooked survivors

  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    When I heard the Killers powers described, my first thought was "How long before people complain about Victor being used as an alarm near a hooked Survivor?"

    My guess is it WILL be a thing, but we probably won't see/hear much of it until they are out of PTB.

    Yeah, was wondering how this would play out, as well. There seem to be more strategy to these killers than people are letting on.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1746955#Comment_1746955

    Honestly,it would be the funniest thing ever to get facecamped by that gremlin and seeing people on the forum complaining about this

    For sure, and totally expected regarding the complaints, I jus wanna see a clip somewhere of him in the act of doing it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I've seen a lot of people switching to Victor after hooking someone and letting Charlotte on the hook. Idk if the other way around has happened.

    Was curious as to how much of a threat Victor would be while camping the hook, Haven’t come across any clips yet, tho

  • I'd find it hilarious if they both facecamped me at the same time.

  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    When I heard the Killers powers described, my first thought was "How long before people complain about Victor being used as an alarm near a hooked Survivor?"

    My guess is it WILL be a thing, but we probably won't see/hear much of it until they are out of PTB.

    Yeh, but that's easily countered by kicking the baby.

  • I've heard that Victor's detection thing doesn't work if he's too close to the hook.

  • I can see this being a thing.

  • @bigbeefynacho said:

    I'd find it hilarious if they both facecamped me at the same time.

    Exactly! It’s double the creep factor, but too comedic not to appreciate it for what it is.