Will you update old hairs to be as good as Élodie?
Hopefully since I can't stand Feng or Claudette's mop or stick hair
Hopefully since I can't stand Feng or Claudette's mop or stick hair
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope they go back and redo the pre-Kate faces as a lot of them look extremely weird alongside the newer ones. Comparing Felix and Elodie to David or Meg is like night and day.
They confirmed they will update character models, right?
i really really hope those will be on the same level as Elodie, her hair is amazing!
Nancy perm hair needs to be fixed. Makes her look like she boils bunnies.
We aren't going to talk about Laurie's hot-glued hair, right?
I seriously had to buy her other hair in the store to get rid of that hair its super bad