Diversion
It's actually good against Nurse, holy #########.
It's actually good against Nurse, holy #########.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is exceptionally situational but it can at times be "ok". The problem I find is that to get any use out of it you have to wait out that timer. Instead you could just fast vault something or sprint into a locker...the perk seems redundant.
All of Adam's perks are situational. He's like a wild card
It does have its flaws.
I just faced a match against Nurse and threw the rock towards a bunch of windows. I was surprised that it actually worked. Was able to use this strategy consistently throughout the match.
True.
Yeah they need to buff that. It's too long even against Nurses.
Also has anybody found it's weaker at the higher levels as the pebble travels "too far"? A couple of times I think the killer has thought that the notification is too far away to bother investigating it?
The only problem I have with it is that it is too easy to know that the sound came from Diversion. The notification is too high up, no notifications show up 10 feet off the ground on flat land. Maybe if the devs added a reticle that allowed survivors to aim it more effectively it could be pretty good.
They already added a cross hair when you are go into a cloud of gas by Clown why not