Where is my nightmare chapter for the ps5 upgrade
What happened to the nightmare chapter. I just upgraded to the PS5 and now its gone. Who do i call to get help
What happened to the nightmare chapter. I just upgraded to the PS5 and now its gone. Who do i call to get help
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
None of the devs have said anything regarding Freddy and Quentin not appearing on next gen, some say license issues and some say bugs..
is it possible to revert back to the ps4?
He'll be in the PS5 version soon, it's licensing issues, they already confirmed he is coming to Switch and other platforms that don't have him.
You can go back to PS4 if you want but after downloading the next gen upgrade its risky, you might lose progress or another bug might occur
Yikes. I am at devotion 10 and play the hell out of this game. I would hate to lose what I bought and paid for
Lmao sucker, they coined you. Ask for a refund.
As long as both your consoles are signed in the same psn then yes
EULA says no refunds.
Ask the Wes Craven Estate (the legal rights holders to A Nightmare on Elm Street).
If the DLC was purchased through the PlayStation Store you can put in a refund request here: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/support/store/ps-store-refund-request/
Is your blight dlc showing? Mine isn't says coming soon and I can buy it with cells. Ill check some other threads incase this has been addressed already
That seems to me like there is a high chance of getting you permabanned from the game. Which is also something that at least the Steam EULA allows, but I don't know if that applies to the console EULAs as well.
Go to your PS5 settings menu, and accounts, and “Restore Licenses”
That didn't work. I'm sure its just a big that will get sorted eventually. But ty anyways
As you can see his last perk has been unlocked but the bottom right says coming soon and wants me to buy with cells
I think the refund request is mainly used for purchases made accidentally and outside of that refunds are probably only given in special circumstances. I believe Steam is a lot more lenient with refunds than Sony.
As per DBD's tweet The Nightmare on Elm Street DLC is coming to the PS5 when the next major update releases so we can all breath a sigh of relief.
It's a mees none dlcs is playable in my case
Just for your knowledge this can also happen if you buy the perk out of the shrine of secrets but dont own the survivor/killer.
This is true but has blight perks been in the shrine yet?