Console survivors tunnelled by pc killers
So I play on Xbox and have become really aware that at the higher end of the player levels pc killers love to tunnel me. Does this just happen to me or is it a common thing? For the most part I watch twitch streams all pc and they don’t seem to tunnel, well the ones I watch, leading me to believe it’s just some dbag annoyed and tunnelling seems to make everything better for them.
Whats your experiences with this? Do console killers tunnel pc survivor?
Comments
There's no way of knowing what platform someones on short of a killer doing ten quick rotations in the space of a second due to high mouse sensitivity.
No offense, it could just be that you're being hooked first and they're trying to get you out of the game after seeing you again. Maybe they see you as the weak link and the other survivors are able to lose him more in chases.
That fair, however its every game :/. Today I had a pig chase me for 4 gens like I was being toxic to them. I can’t even stay in red ranks due to such killers. Permanently stuck at rank 5.
I have seen people get tunneled or camped, for no reason, because of the character they're playing, their cosmetic, perks, and items.
But I've also seen people mistake being a target of convenience for tunneling. Sometimes its easier to hit a recently unhooked person than to chase their rescuer, sometimes the other survivors stealth.
As a pc killer I tunnel people with Object of Obsession. I will hit someone who has been recently unhooked if they're convenient. I'll take a DS, an extra hook, or leave a slug.
I've also been tunneled by both console and pc killers.