lol a salty survivor called me a camper qhen i saw ted marks near the basement area and checked it

Just happend lol I mean seriously I checked all 3 basement lockers how is that camping

Comments

  • @redsopine1 said:
    Just happened lol I mean seriously I checked all 3 basement lockers how is that camping

    They're just pathetically attempting to change your future actions by trying to make you feel bad for breaking their made up rules.

  • I saw a Jake go into the building but lost los so I checked to make sure he hatched it lol though nearly got im
  • How many threads u need to post about your game experience?
    I don't mean it in a bad way at all, but if everyone acted like this... Well....
  • And you felt the need to post about it? lol yikes

  • I find it hilarious when people call me a camper and I know others find it funny as well so I post dont like it dont comment and ignore it simple as that
  • This forum is already toxic enough. Not to sound mean but there are waaaay too many posts with one side attacking the other, it would be great if we didn't have another person adding to this fire.

    Enjoy your day, cheers.

  • This forum is already toxic enough. Not to sound mean but there are waaaay too many posts with one side attacking the other, it would be great if we didn't have another person adding to this fire.

    Enjoy your day, cheers.

    Agreed, kill them with sugar instead! :)
  • Im not just lol i didnt use name ir anything just as soon as they died they sent the msg
  • @Nickenzie said:
    MegaWaffle said:

    This forum is already toxic enough. Not to sound mean but there are waaaay too many posts with one side attacking the other, it would be great if we didn't have another person adding to this fire.

    Enjoy your day, cheers.

    Agreed, kill them with sugar instead! :)

    Sugar is fine just don't add any "spice" or "everything nice" because I really don't want PowerPuffGirls to come back.

  • @Nickenzie said:
    MegaWaffle said:

    This forum is already toxic enough. Not to sound mean but there are waaaay too many posts with one side attacking the other, it would be great if we didn't have another person adding to this fire.

    Enjoy your day, cheers.

    Agreed, kill them with sugar instead! :)

    Sugar is fine just don't add any "spice" or "everything nice" because I really don't want PowerPuffGirls to come back.

    Heeey, I love buttercup v.v
  • I love rating 1 box on campers
  • @Nickenzie said:
    MegaWaffle said:

    This forum is already toxic enough. Not to sound mean but there are waaaay too many posts with one side attacking the other, it would be great if we didn't have another person adding to this fire.

    Enjoy your day, cheers.

    Agreed, kill them with sugar instead! :)

    Sugar is fine just don't add any "spice" or "everything nice" because I really don't want PowerPuffGirls to come back.

    That was a great show as a kid
  • @Nickenzie said:
    MegaWaffle said:

    This forum is already toxic enough. Not to sound mean but there are waaaay too many posts with one side attacking the other, it would be great if we didn't have another person adding to this fire.

    Enjoy your day, cheers.

    Agreed, kill them with sugar instead! :)

    Sugar is fine just don't add any "spice" or "everything nice" because I really don't want PowerPuffGirls to come back.

    Ooo, I love the powder puff girls! :)

    I guess that means more sugar!
  • @MegaWaffle said:
    This forum is already toxic enough. Not to sound mean but there are waaaay too many posts with one side attacking the other, it would be great if we didn't have another person adding to this fire.

    Enjoy your day, cheers.

    Yeah, there are far too many redundant posts on here, and some people are too quick to attack others.

  • I dont go after people that send me these messages i laugh and thought others would want a laugh to
  • @Michiko @Nickenzie @redsopine1
    Mojo Jojo was the only good character. They took him from me! :'(

  • @Michiko @Nickenzie @redsopine1
    Mojo Jojo was the only good character. They took him from me! :'(

    He sure was a good bad guy
  • @Michiko @Nickenzie @redsopine1
    Mojo Jojo was the only good character. They took him from me! :'(

    Come on, everyone knows Him was the best villain!



    So purrddyyyy ❤️
  • Michiko said:

    @Michiko @Nickenzie @redsopine1
    Mojo Jojo was the only good character. They took him from me! :'(

    Come on, everyone knows Him was the best villain!



    So purrddyyyy ❤️
    ❤ This discussion derailed so fast lol! On the bright side, at least we derailed it into a sugar mine! :)
  • Omg now that would be a badass power setting landmines
  • Nickenzie said:
    Michiko said:

    @Michiko @Nickenzie @redsopine1
    Mojo Jojo was the only good character. They took him from me! :'(

    Come on, everyone knows Him was the best villain!



    So purrddyyyy ❤️
    ❤ This discussion derailed so fast lol! On the bright side, at least we derailed it into a sugar mine! :)
    Yum, I love sweets :chuffed:
  • This content has been removed.
  • camping =/= hook defending. gg and move on. make them more mad that way

  • Vankruze said:

    @redsopine1 said:
    Just happend lol I mean seriously I checked all 3 basement lockers how is that camping

    The basement has 4 lockers by the way (just saying).

    Damn I missed one lol shame he didn't try to save her