IF YOU TBAG AT THE EXIT GATES, YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS A KILLER THAT TUNNELS AND FACECAMPS

Comments

  • @katoptris said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1745429#Comment_1745429

    So if a survivor is around your hook should the killer not camp you then? Everytime I see chicken scratches I camp cause some survivors make it way too easy to camp. Any other reason is literally a loss for gen pressure.

    In that situation, no, that's fair because the survivor has left evidence of being there. I'm talking straight up face camping for no reason whatsoever.

  • I've actually discovered a superior method of tea-bagging. One designed specifically for the safety of the exit gate that I call "Swiping" where you


    Step 1: Crouch while turning your head to the left, once the head turn animation completes you stand

    Step 2: Crouch while turning your head to the right, once the turn animation completes you stand.

    Step 3: Repeat step 1


    Hag and Trapper can also tea-bag by only partially setting traps

    And of cause Ghostface is the actual tea-bag master. He practically invented it.

  • @InsidiousSmartfaceLF said:

    Change My Mind

    I tbag at the gates to give the killer hits. Does that make me as bad as a facecamping leatherface?

  • Not equal. If I teabag, it doesn't change the outcome/fun of the game for you. If you tunnel and camp, it does for me. I only teabag when the killer is an #########.

1 2 ›