Yes, or no or what the hell? ir go no, god no! I am honest I always will be, if that offends people it will, but I will do so in a good day, I am not one to sugar coat it but splash salt on you!
I think it's not enough to be just an active member memeing around to become trusted. You should probably be a voice of reason and help other users. Like sending quotes from devs to answer questions, make posts that will be helpful to everyone. Stuff like that.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only if i can be a trusted member too.🐮
I think it's not enough to be just an active member memeing around to become trusted. You should probably be a voice of reason and help other users. Like sending quotes from devs to answer questions, make posts that will be helpful to everyone. Stuff like that.
I voted yes, but if you went on a popular shopping website and saw a "trusted" review, would you trust that review?
Asking for it yourself is pretty desperate.
The thread is a joke, hence the amusing options I gave. -.-
No because they are paid reviews :)
who?