That's a good question. I'd assume it would since you're technically still being hit with a pallet, rather than a DS or Flashlight. I haven't got access to the PTB but it'd be interesting to know.
That's a good question. I'd assume it would since you're technically still being hit with a pallet, rather than a DS or Flashlight. I haven't got access to the PTB but it'd be interesting to know.
Pallet saves currently aren't impaced by Enduring though, and I fail to see why it's any different if it's you dropping the pallet to save yourself, not someone dropping the pallet to save you.
The stun results in the Survivor being freed, and Enduring never counters that normally, so i doubt this Perk would make it different.
Besides, the stun reduction on Pallet stuns is really good with Enduring, so if it would work against PS' Pallet stun, then Enduring will just allow the Killer to catch up immediately.
Pallet saves currently aren't impaced by Enduring though, and I fail to see why it's any different if it's you dropping the pallet to save yourself, not someone dropping the pallet to save you.
Huh, learn something new everyday. I never knew Enduring doesn't reduce the stun from pallet saves. I don't normally use that perk so good to know for future reference.
Huh, learn something new everyday. I never knew Enduring doesn't reduce the stun from pallet saves. I don't normally use that perk so good to know for future reference.
Huh, learn something new everyday. I never knew Enduring doesn't reduce the stun from pallet saves. I don't normally use that perk so good to know for future reference.
Learned this the hard way on my old End/Fury micheal
Pallet saves currently aren't impaced by Enduring though, and I fail to see why it's any different if it's you dropping the pallet to save yourself, not someone dropping the pallet to save you.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's a good question. I'd assume it would since you're technically still being hit with a pallet, rather than a DS or Flashlight. I haven't got access to the PTB but it'd be interesting to know.
No, it's like someone else getting a pallet save or flashlight save or locker save. They're all for the same amount of time.
Edit: Disregard my original comment. A pallet stun is different than a pallet save. Enduring will not help counter Power Struggle.
Pallet saves currently aren't impaced by Enduring though, and I fail to see why it's any different if it's you dropping the pallet to save yourself, not someone dropping the pallet to save you.
The stun results in the Survivor being freed, and Enduring never counters that normally, so i doubt this Perk would make it different.
Besides, the stun reduction on Pallet stuns is really good with Enduring, so if it would work against PS' Pallet stun, then Enduring will just allow the Killer to catch up immediately.
Huh, learn something new everyday. I never knew Enduring doesn't reduce the stun from pallet saves. I don't normally use that perk so good to know for future reference.
Learned this the hard way on my old End/Fury micheal
Pretty sure it doesnt proc spirit fury aswell.
Doubt it, since they escape your grasp.
It should proc Spirit Fury and break the pallet.
That is very interesting though...
On paper, a pallet save SHOULD proc Enduring.
I don't think they should, to be fair, on two accounts.
Firstly, balance; the survivor wouldn't be able to make any distance. Secondly, by technicality. It's known as a pallet save, and not a pallet stun