P3 twins anyone ?
I'd love to see their P3, especially to learn if victor's hands change and get more bloody with P3 body part.
I'd love to see their P3, especially to learn if victor's hands change and get more bloody with P3 body part.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From what I have seen, Victor stays the same. Which is understandable, since he is a secondary weapon/ability.
I expected so but one can still hope. They brought first ever double mori animation so possibility of making victor customisable was there. Pity
TricksterShadow has the p3. I think he posted it to his twitter
What the?
My man here any% speedran babyladies p3