Can the next licensed killer be Mr. Freeze?
I mean, all the killers are pretty much knock-off D-List Batman villains anyways, just think of the possibilities:
A visual version of the huntress's humming, being able to see your character's breath.
A freeze gun power to freeze pallets in place/stop up vaults/slow survivors in general.
The satisfaction of stomping around in a badass cryosuit.
Maybe, even some voiceovers from the animated series voice for Mr. Freeze?
And for the survivor? I mean, there's Alfred Pennyworth, Commissioner Gordon, Lucius Fox...
Comments
If they can get the liscense from DC comics which is more then unlikely, than maybe?
i'm an idiot i thought you meant like that girl from shark boy and lava girl that made the ice bridge
I agree with this I really want a ice theme character who uses a ice gun or his breath to freeze survivors gens pallets and the floor.
Not super into adding comic book villains, but the seeing your breath in the tr part would be an awesome effect for a killer.
I lile the idea, but I would love to see it in a more, oogly boogly scary character, i so wish to see the nun in this game!
Besides I'm sure what would be an expensive and difficult license, the Batman universe doesn't fit DbD at all.
I mean like Jack Frost or Krampus
Agreed we need Krampus
yes yes!
Well yes, DC which is owned by Warner Brothers.
Ehhhhhh....
If we have to dip our toes into comic book land (really though I'd just rather not), I'd rather something that at least fits the horror theme a bit better. Scarecrow could be interesting - though you'd have to avoid making him feel like a lazy merger of Doctor and Clown, or maybe Violator from spawn. Sad that we already have Clown though... so maybe just a Violator Skin for clown? :D
True and that Warner bros didn't exactly allow the Devs the rights to Pennywise, although I might be wrong, I don't expect Mr. Freeze to come into the game