It just occurred to me that Charlotte could be used to block doors while using Victor.

Edited. Watched some streams. If survivors vault somewhere Charlotte is blocking, Charlotte gets moved. So vaults can’t be blocked.

BUT she can block doorways. She can also block dropped pallets, trapping the survivor on one side if a survivor vaults it, allowing Victor a free pounce.

Comments

  • Yea, they're pretty awesome at shack.

  • True. But the shack and most places that have doorways have lockers. And you can tell when she removes control over Victor and goes into her weird 4-5 second start up.

  • I recall someone saying you don't have a hit box on Charlotte when controlling Victor, however I could be wrong.

  • @Seanzu said:

    Yea, they're pretty awesome at shack.

    I still think that Victor able to be kidnapped, and that survivor is still free to loop as normal because they can still use vaults and pallets is an oversight, but I can see that there is potential for some crafty stuck that can be done with The Twins.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1742708#Comment_1742708

    I still think that Victor able to be kidnapped, and that survivor is still free to loop as normal because they can still use vaults and pallets is an oversight, but I can see that there is potential for some crafty stuck that can be done with The Twins.

    Even though the Jockey comparisons are already everywhere I still think it should affect your movement in some way. Right now if you're half decent in a chase you can literally just keep Victor on you the entire match and the killer has no power. And it won't affect your chasing abilities in any way at all outside of red stain mindgames.

    "oh no I cant do gens.... but if I just keep this little dude on the killer won't even know where I am and is just trapless Trapper"

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1742719#Comment_1742719

    Even though the Jockey comparisons are already everywhere I still think it should affect your movement in some way. Right now if you're half decent in a chase you can literally just keep Victor on you the entire match and the killer has no power. And it won't affect your chasing abilities in any way at all outside of red stain mindgames.

    "oh no I cant do gens.... but if I just keep this little dude on the killer won't even know where I am and is just trapless Trapper"

    I do hope the devs are hearing this loud and clear, and are thinking how to address this.

  • @TruthIsThere said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1742729#Comment_1742729

    They will just follow the stats on PTB and of course people dcing and first hook die its boosting killer.

    We maybe see a nerf for the killer.

    This. My first 4 or so matches as survivor had several people hooked in the basement at a time because they just kept walking right into Victor and not trying to kick him when he missed.

    The locker thing is a major issue and I doubt it'll be rectified by launch. They'd need new animations and such and we have less than a month till launch. There's also the lockdown which I assume is also hampering them a bit.

    Also did you guys notice that even if you successfully hit as Victor you still enter the stun state? So a nearby survivor can insta kick you and start reviving.

  • Are you sure Charlotte has collision? If so, what exactly stops a potential troll from blocking 1 exit gate as Charlotte and 1 exit gate as Victor?

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Are you sure Charlotte has collision? If so, what exactly stops a potential troll from blocking 1 exit gate as Charlotte and 1 exit gate as Victor?

    Victor can’t see switch auras, and can simply be crushed by a survivor if they try to body block.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Are you sure Charlotte has collision? If so, what exactly stops a potential troll from blocking 1 exit gate as Charlotte and 1 exit gate as Victor?

    She has collision. She can even be pallet stunned and that will recall you back to Charlotte. You can't unbind Victor when you're within a certain range of an exit gate. Same for hooked survivors. Idle Victor can be crushed too if you attempt that.

    The funny thing is that, at least for hooks, there's a workaround. If you down a survivor, you move Victor near the hook, preferably in a concealed location, and then you hook. Now, you've essentially set your sentinel for when they come for the rescue. Clearly another oversight.