Hey PTB Players, Does Opression Synergize With Surveillance?

If Opression triggers Surveillance I will be so hype. That sounds like an amazing combo.

Probably gonna put it on my gen build if so.

Sounds like a ######### for survs though.

Comments

  • Even if it did, I don't see it being better than ruin undying. It would only really impact gens that people are not working on, which ruin already does. Good survivors will hit the skillcheck no problem and even if they don't it is probably only a small regression penalty. The default regression is also a joke, and it has a huge cooldown. I see it being a "win more" kind of perk that won't really be the difference in super tight matches.

  • In theory, yes. If it doesn't, it's a bug. Surveillance shows the auras of regressing generators, which is why it works with Ruin and Surge. You don't need to kick the gens, they just need to be regressing.

  • I feel like it's a good perk for a Doctor build if that counts for something

  • Perk seems overrated to me. But coup de Grace is interesting.

  • Yes. Will be even better if you add pgtw to that combo.

  • @HellDescent said:

    Yes. Will be even better if you add pgtw to that combo.

    I don't think pop applies to all 4 generators. Or am I wrong?

  • @Zeus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1742055#Comment_1742055

    I don't think pop applies to all 4 generators. Or am I wrong?

    No it does not. Only to the one you kick. Edit: Also I wonder if it would synergize wthi dead man's switch if they were to miss a skillcheck

  • it does.

    but has a 80 sec cd each of time.

    and the game usually less than 8mins to fix gen.