"well yes, but actually no"
Bug Fixes in the newest PTB
- Fixed an issue that caused Nurse blinks to be unreliable around the Blood Lodge.
Also in the PTB
- The Nurse's blinks are unreliable around the blood lodge.
Bug Fixes in the newest PTB
Also in the PTB
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is the entire game in two patch notes.
I love this game.
This fills my heart with bitter joy.
Big bruh moment.
They fixed the nurse bug in old blood lodge and then changed the map?
Pretty much the same like when they "fixed" a bug that made downed survivors completely silent
Why would they bother to fix a bug on a version of the map that no longer exists?
I remember pointing that out when I saw the patch notes on discord
I said "I used the bug to delete the bug"