So Prestige on The Twins...
Bloody Victor?
Nope, it is a secondary weapon. So will most likely look the same on all Cosmetics.
Maybe this will be the first killer to get a skin for their power too.
If we get swag for Victor, I'd love to see Billy's chainsaw, Trapper's traps, and Plague's fountains get cosmetic options.
@GreyBigfoot said:Maybe this will be the first killer to get a skin for their power too.If we get swag for Victor, I'd love to see Billy's chainsaw, Trapper's traps, and Plague's fountains get cosmetic options.
@GreyBigfoot said:
I wouldn't hold your breath for trapper traps because he has add-ons to darken them
I’d like Oni’s Kanobo to have some options but that’s just me
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope, it is a secondary weapon. So will most likely look the same on all Cosmetics.
Maybe this will be the first killer to get a skin for their power too.
If we get swag for Victor, I'd love to see Billy's chainsaw, Trapper's traps, and Plague's fountains get cosmetic options.
I wouldn't hold your breath for trapper traps because he has add-ons to darken them
I’d like Oni’s Kanobo to have some options but that’s just me