In regards to a Child's Play DLC in a future....
Now that we have Victor in the game, I don't even want to hear people say we can't have Chucky because of his size. Just saying.
Now that we have Victor in the game, I don't even want to hear people say we can't have Chucky because of his size. Just saying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Chucky wouldn't work by himself; Victor works because he is tied to a full size killer. Maybe in the future they could come up with an idea, but for now, honestly, this is much better than any idea for Chucky ever could be.
I can see Chucky being a thing for sure now that they have this little guy. Even if it has to be the same concept, Charles Lee Ray = Charlotte / Chucky Doll = Victor. I feel like BHVR used this chapter as a test for this possibility that everyone has wanted for so long.
Noooooooooooooo if they add chucky I'm not playing for 3 months until they add the next chapter.
We could have a chucky / Buddi AI combo. They'd both be short but stacked together theyd make a normal sized killer. :) because lets face it, if it got him the kill chucky would TOTALLY be okay with scooby-doo villain tactics.
(If foul language was allowed they could add Tiffany for a killer that can see above the corn lol.)