I'm pretty happy that the next CHapter is essentially an homage to Basket Case :D
Ahhh, yeeee :D
Ahhh, yeeee :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What the #########.
Simultaneously one of the best and worst films out there.
It's a pretty funzo movie series.
The original was shot on a shoestring (way less than whatever you're thinking) budget over a VERY long period of time.
X-Files episode - even looks like the twin.
Wait there was a Basket case Trilogy?! I loved the 1st movie back in the day, but had no idea they made more.
Love that episode <3_<3
@Facture - Yeah...They even have a wholesome message...kind of @_@
This was the first thing I thought when I saw the new killer.
Also, Quaaaade
!