The New Survivor Perk: Deception
The perk description is weird...
Okay so basically what it does is, when you sprint at a locker it will make a sound as if you rush jumped into the locker and your scratch marks will disappear for 3 seconds. Making the killer think you jumped inside when you didn't.
How good would this perk be in an actual match...
Comments
It's definitely situational. If you're far ahead of the killer in chase you could probably use this to give yourself an advantage and a chance to get away, but overall I think it's not gonna be THAT good but it can still be useful.
Three seconds is what makes it extremely niche atm. As @Squirrel_Thicc points out, it's largely dependent on the state of the chase and your location vs The Killer. It could be fun too on certain walls and loops but likely The Killer will quickly locate your scratch marks as of the four second mark.
I'm excited to try it out. I'm not expecting it to be meta, maybe not even good, but I am expecting it to be fun.
Deception, Diversion, Red Herring, and Saboteur together sounds like great fun to mess with the killer.
I wanna try it with Head On. Make the killer respect the locker then use the perk. They think you're in there and they're scared of head on, but jokes on you I'm not and I have distance. By the time they check the locker I'm long gone >:)
I'm thinking it's mostly gonna be useful at those junglegyms with a window and a pallet. Drop the pallet, run past the locker and use the perk, while killer is breaking pallet.
Run Deception with Head on
I would thing deception, quick and quiet, dance with me, and head on or lithe.
Fake one locker, quick and quiet into a vault or into another locker. Really depends on the situation though