Ormond got balanced?

It looks smaller and with less pallets. I'm very happy with this change! Can someone confirm that it is in fact now a balanced map?

Comments

  • no map is balanced where you can get a stupidly strong structure close to each other or just dead zone,its all pure RNG.

  • @DrHg said:

    no map is balanced where you can get a stupidly strong structure close to each other or just dead zone,its all pure RNG.

    I don't think that the structure is that powerful, but yea there some deadzones now, but hey less safe pallets I'll absolutely take that

  • @DrHg said:

    no map is balanced where you can get a stupidly strong structure close to each other or just dead zone,its all pure RNG.

    I haven’t experienced new Ormond yet but they are aware of tile spacing.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1740402#Comment_1740402

    I haven’t experienced new Ormond yet but they are aware of tile spacing.

    I'm sure that they'll do same changes in the final release

  • A lot of breakable walls in building with less pallets outside of this #########.

  • I can't endorse it because they pulled the same "Make a stupid god window and put a breakable wall next to it" two times in that main building.

  • Brought the SnowCat back tho!

    ...can’t climb on it, but it’s still nice to see it there, in all its winter wonderland traversing glory😌

  • This map already sucked enough the way it was but now it sounds like it sucks even more. Definitely doesn't sound like they have "balanced" it.

  • BHVR's solution to overly strong tiles and maps is to completely gut them, rendering maps either a wasteland of deadzones or a million safe palletts