Cocky survivors have it easy
Cocky survivors have it easy you mock me as a killer but without me hosting a game you would have no game to play!! Survivors stop being dicks!
Cocky survivors have it easy you mock me as a killer but without me hosting a game you would have no game to play!! Survivors stop being dicks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...Said the guy who dismissed unforeseen circumstances as a justification for disconnecting and then abandoned the thread when I pointed out just 3 examples of real-life interfering with games.
@Toecutter Mate, why are you complaining about bullying? Your profile icon suggests that you main Hillbilly, one of the killers better suited to tank stuns and blinds. With his perks, most killers become more durable so I am confused as to how survivors are bullying you.
People like me not maining a specific killer or specific survivor have it hard.
We have to be good at 11 killers and playing survivor.
Whenever I play a high skilled killer after playing some survivor for a while I need to get used to it again.