There are now two meta anti-slug Survivor builds

Unbreakable+Soul Guard= Slug me too long and I'll pick myself up in your face.

Flip Flop+Power Struggle= Slug me too long and you can't pick me up at all.

Comments

  • I dont see an issue with this

  • I mean... doesn't the killer have to wall past a pallet for Power Struggle to work? It sounds OP at first glance but once you think about it, it seems completely situational to the point that I barely can imagine it ever being useful.


    I haven't gotten to play the PTB yet though so perhaps there is more to PS than it looks to me?


    EDIT: Just realized that the killer will be between a rock and a hard place if he downs someone at a pallet and you have a teammate nearby to try for the pallet save

  • Because you are forced to go through pallets huh?

    I think WGLF is an amazing anti slug perk. I dunno how many days I ruined today for killer.

  • @CheyeneKL said:

    I mean... doesn't the killer have to wall past a pallet for Power Struggle to work? It sounds OP at first glance but once you think about it, it seems completely situational to the point that I barely can imagine it ever being useful.

    I haven't gotten to play the PTB yet though so perhaps there is more to PS than it looks to me?

    The Survivor just need to be at 25% wiggle progress when the Killer walks though a pallet.

    ... so just go down on a pallet and if the Killer slugs you for too long they'll pick you up with 25%+ automatic wiggle progress because of Flip Flop and be on a pallet.

  • @gatsby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1740161#Comment_1740161

    The Survivor just need to be at 25% wiggle progress when the Killer walks though a pallet.

    ... so just go down on a pallet and if the Killer slugs you for too long they'll pick you up with 25%+ automatic wiggle progress because of Flip Flop and be on a pallet.

    Unless they have UB, does it not take at least 7 seconds to get to 25% recovery? I was under the impression that recovery in the dying state was quite a bit slower than healing in the injured state (50% slower, I believe)

    A survivor would have to dedicate a few perk slots to making this work for them, which doesn't seem like it would be common outside of a few survivors who were like, hell yeah, I'm gonna run this build that I will only get to use once out of a dozen or so games!

    Just feels like a really situational sort of perk, but I guess I could stand to be proven wrong on that ๐Ÿ™‚

  • As a killer main who slugs liberally (hey, it's preferrable to camping/tunnelling), I dont see this as a big deal.

    Slugging is a legit strategy, but if survivors bring anti-slugging perks thats also a legit strategy. Plus if they pallet stun you with Power Struggle the stun won't be as long as DS (I would think). Just catch up and down them again.

  • I wouldn't go so far as calling this new perk "Meta"

    It doesn't seem very useful. Good killers don't just walk through pallets.

    It is extremely situational.

  • If they slot any of those combos + DS, I just wish Survivors would get a small radius where the Super Mario invincible song plays for 1 minute after being unhooked. At least that would be a delightful experience for everyone involved while emphasizing the point.

  • Since we're talking about meta what about the new killer meta

    Oppression and Pop goes the weasel could be major.

    Or Oppression and overcharge?

    Or oppression and surveillance?

  • How would these account for bleed out if the killer decides to kill you that way?