They tricked us again

For Deathslinger I heard Pinhead. For Pyramidhead I heard Candyman. And they did it again I heard Wendigo a streamer has it as the picture. But nope they tricked us again and honestly I like how they defied our expectations.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • As cool as it is having Micheal Ghostface, etc in this game I'll always prefer the OC chapters. Way more freedom with what they can do with the designs/powers.

    Little disappointed at 2 chapters in a row without a new map though.

  • People are going to guess possible licensed killers off the teasers, because it's what people know.

  • @Crowman said:

    People are going to guess possible licensed killers off the teasers, because it's what people know.

    Pretty much this, it's way easier to go to stuff you already know than things it could be.

    Then again, it should be near impossible to guess a Killer's specifics from a teaser of dark woods & a white arm slashing.

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1740049#Comment_1740049

    Pretty much this, it's way easier to go to stuff you already know than things it could be.

    Then again, it should be near impossible to guess a Killer's specifics from a teaser of dark woods & a white arm slashing.

    Yeah, when I saw that white arm slashing, 'tiny conjoined twin' didn't exactly come to mind. 🤣 I was personally hoping for an Until Dawn chapter, but this looks kinda cool too.