To avoid holding the game hostage
Some games have in some cases, 2 survivors(or possibly more) who just hide and do nothing the entire game, well I found a solution. After a few minutes (maybe 15?) the end game collapse starts immediately, doesnt matter how many gens are done, or if the doors are already powered. This would fix times where there are people who refuse to do nothing but hide for several minutes. Would it give survivors escapes when they dont deserve? Most likely, how ever Id rather have that than waiting 30 min just to find some one.
Comments
No, just use whispers or report/DC
Not every body uses Whispers, and forcing some one to DC to deal with a games flaw is very bad design
Yea and ending a game after 15 mins when the point of the game is to finish the generators before the end game occurs is a terrible idea, if someone hides then maybe consider just reporting them, even then. I don't see anything majorly wrong with it, everyone plays the game to have fun. I'm a killer main, whenever I get survivors that hide, I switch up my tactics. It shouldn't take long to find players if you use the right tactics.
There is something wrong with it, dragging on the game longer than they should. And I highly doubt its fun for any one when absolutely nothing happens for more than 15 minutes, and what tactics can you possibly switch up against 2 Blendette's on a map like Temple of Purgation or Dead Dawg Saloon? All this mechanic would do is stop stalling games, because the situation I said above is literally just a hatch stand off but it involves 2 survivors instead of 1. You know, the thing Endgame Collapse was made for? And if 15 minutes is too short make it something like 20 minutes, there are barely any games normal games where they last that long anyway so it would only affect those who hold the game hostage.
Or just somehow improve the crows mechanic.
Can't believe people are saying just report or DC. This issue should not fall on a killer being held hostage to resolve. It needs to be a built-in game mechanic. There needs to be a feature that a survivor who does not touch a generator for 10+ seconds every three minutes gets full-blown idle crows.