Does buying the battle pass make you level it up faster?
I know other battle passes are like this but not sure if dead by daylight is can't find anything that says so
I know other battle passes are like this but not sure if dead by daylight is can't find anything that says so
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not as far as I know.
Nope
I don't think so
It does not. Even if you buy the pass, you still get the same experience points as if you don't.
No sadly
I’d totally be on favour of additional challenges for those who own the pass!
That's too close to being able to purchase bloodpoints. I'm 100% against the idea.
Thanks for the info guys
That’s a shame.
although if the rift is only bloodpoints to you, I can see why you would feel that way.
I feel it would be more of an incentive to buy the pass and give a boost to fragments for those struggling to advance.
Win-win in my book.
If when buying a Battle Pass 50% more burst experience was credited, it would be nice)
Legit only thing it does is allow you to get stuff from the paid side of the rift