What movement speed do you think the new Killer will have?

Since the new Killer is most likely a female, and most female Killers are slower, do you think the new Killer will be 110% (4.4m/s) or 115% (4.6m/s)?

I personally think the Killer will be 110%, just because Killers with movement speed like this have more spicy powers.

Comments

  • the same 99.9% of them have probably

  • Believe it or not, I want a really unique killer kinda like nurse or at least a 4.4.

    Also why do you think the new killer is female?

  • Super speed when crawling

    230% maybe LUL another speed killer

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Believe it or not, I want a really unique killer kinda like nurse or at least a 4.4.

    Also why do you think the new killer is female?

    That scream at the end of the teaser def was female, and it did not sound like a survivor.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Believe it or not, I want a really unique killer kinda like nurse or at least a 4.4.

    Also why do you think the new killer is female?

    The grunts in the teaser sound fairly feminine.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Believe it or not, I want a really unique killer kinda like nurse or at least a 4.4.

    Also why do you think the new killer is female?

    Just because you can hear a female growls in the teaser, but that actually could be anything, I actually hope it's a female Killer, we didn't have one in a while. :)

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1739404#Comment_1739404

    That scream at the end of the teaser def was female, and it did not sound like a survivor.

    Oh I didn't payed attention to the end sound, I need to rewatch it.

    @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1739404#Comment_1739404

    Just because you can hear a female growls in the teaser, but that actually could be anything, I actually hope it's a female Killer, we didn't have one in a while. :)

    And yeah, I didn't noticed until recently that we haven't gotten another female killer in a very long time.

  • It won't be 115%/4.6m and the power will be something powerful is my prediction. I personally would like to see a 105% killer since we don't really have one (unless T1 Myers counts) with a power that's better than the 110 killers

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    Since the new Killer is most likely a female, and most female Killers are slower, do you think the new Killer will be 110% (4.4m/s) or 115% (4.6m/s)?

    I personally think the Killer will be 110%, just because Killers with movement speed like this have more spicy powers.

    I feel like the 115% killers tend to have more interesting powers, or at least they;re the ones I end up enjoying more long term. The 110% are usually stronger due to them having mobility or anti-loop based abilities but they tend to bore me pretty quickly (Slinger, Hag, Spirit).

    As long as they're fun I'm cool with any killer really.

  • Personally, I prefer 115% because sometimes I just like to mindgame pallets and you can't do this with 4.4. But I think the next killer gonna be a 4.4ms.