This Guy Didn't Get The Pallet Memo
@3:44 somebody should tell this guy about pallets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PeTnvBTu9E&t=3m35sYou know you play too much dbd when you start seeing dbd in other games.
@3:44 somebody should tell this guy about pallets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PeTnvBTu9E&t=3m35sYou know you play too much dbd when you start seeing dbd in other games.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure that's straight up the same model. Pretty cool though. I'd be lying if I said that despite my love for DBD I'd love a proper NOES or LF game.
I play a lot of Hunt: Showdown.
That combined with dbd have made me paranoid of birds flying in the distance lmao.
After I've played Nurse for a week or so I just for a split second here and there I start looking at walls in real life thinking I can just blink through them. lol