Is Wraith broken?

Lately all of the Wraith mains I encountered had zero terror radius while chasing and hitting us uncloaked, resulting in all of the team getting basically 0 points in boldness. I wonder if that's the thing now

Comments

  • Wraith is broken after facing a 4 man SWF with Dead Head, DS, Unbreakable and Adrena-Win with styptics and/or flashlights. The poor guy is getting therapy from Doc and Nurse.

    Seriously though, maybe it was an addon. Wraith has a brown addon to keep his TR at 0 for 6 seconds after uncloaking.

  • @HealsBadMan said:

    Wraith is broken after facing a 4 man SWF with Dead Head, DS, Unbreakable and Adrena-Win with styptics and/or flashlights. The poor guy is getting therapy from Doc and Nurse.

    Seriously though, maybe it was an addon. Wraith has a brown addon to keep his TR at 0 for 6 seconds after uncloaking.

    I'm getting the same therapy as a Ghostface

    I know, but like... I can't believe this addon can work during all the game tbh. Plus chases were longer, so I think something definitely glitched.

  • Yeah did he have the soot add-on. Or some stealth perks it's odd on Wraith but it could happen.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    Yeah did he have the soot add-on. Or some stealth perks it's odd on Wraith but it could happen.

    Mentioned already, one of them had the addon, but again, not having the TR for the whole game in long chases uncloaked even with this addon is weird

  • @eff said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1738308#Comment_1738308

    Mentioned already, one of them had the addon, but again, not having the TR for the whole game in long chases uncloaked even with this addon is weird

    I guess he was glitched.

  • no, not really, if played by a person who has played him since betta then most likely yes.