Outfits
Why are we not able to mix and match outfits? I got the bunny outfit or whatever for legion and thought it would be cool to have a bunny head with some other chest, but you’re not able to do that. You have to have the whole outfit equipped. That kinda sucks. I hope the devs are working to let us be able to mix and match them. And if you’re doing that because you don’t want people to only buy the head of the outfit, etc. then just have it so we have to buy the whole outfit like it is now, but just be able to customize it. It’s whatever, but it would just be a really cool customization to the game.
I hope we get more outfits like the legion ones, and the clown one (mr.puddles)
Comments
You can a huge majority, only a few are locked. Oni’s Minotaur would look terrible if you could mix (sword would look cool tho). Bunny Legion would also have disproportionate bodies. Nea’s locked skin kind of makes sense since its a hoodie. Same with Kate’s Oktoberfest cosmetic, it being a dress and all. Others are legendary, so you’d basically be merging to survivors into one
Well yeah I understand that if it’s locked because of a hoodie and stuff like that, but legion is locked because of his head being disproportionate to his body? I mean that’s basically why I would want to mix and match his outfit. It would be hilarious to have that huge bunny head with a regular persons body. And as for Oni’s Minotaur looking terrible, it doesn’t matter if it looks terrible, some people might like it. I get what you’re saying but still think it would be cool. Unless it’s 2 parts combined as 1 like with nea’s hoodie
Anything that is a legendary I can understand why it's locked as different models would probably look absolutely terrible combined together or really awkward.
But there's no excuse for certain outfits like both of Cheryl's Starting Over and everything that pyramid has received
These outfits are legitimately designed in 3 pieces but just packaged as a said for some strange reason.
Things like the Legion Robbie the rabbit and Nea's set are designed with extended proportions or noble portions in certain areas meaning they kind of have to be linked but the outfits I mentioned above don't fall under that category
I too would really love if they would let us mix and match Cheryl's Starting Over and the recolor but I have a feeling that they are locked sets because of Konami wanting them to be sadly.