Solo experience.

So at red ranks teammates cant loop. Do gens, take hits or NOT hide. I have been playing for 1000 hours or more and I gave played solo 90 percent of these hours as a survivor(I dont mean I never played killer I just mean overall of my survivor game time) I have turned off crossplay a couple times and got better teammates, and I believe that is because people who do that are more objective focused and so if you go and turn it off you get a smaller group of people who are at least decent at the very least, but with crossplay you get a plethora of different styles and skills which yes is interesting, but risks the whole game being bad over teammates.

Not only that, but when I cant escape because im the only one who does gens or can loop it always tears down my self esteem, it shouldnt but thats just how I am. I guess the point of this post is I wanna hear your guys sob stories too and I'd like to hear what you guys think would fix solo q or even matchmaking.

Comments

  • Solo Ranks are basically the lottery. Once in a while you win a little bit of money but usually all you've done is pissed money down the drain for nothing.

    Sometimes you get some really good teammates as a solo (or more likely, A good teammate with two other potatoes). Sometimes you get three potatoes. Once in a Blue Moon, you get a team of people who actually know what the hell they're doing :D

    I don't need three John Rambo's game! I just want three quasi-competent teammates. Is that too much to ask for?!?!? D:

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Solo Ranks are basically the lottery. Once in a while you win a little bit of money but usually all you've done is pissed money down the drain for nothing.

    Sometimes you get some really good teammates as a solo (or more likely, A good teammate with two other potatoes). Sometimes you get three potatoes. Once in a Blue Moon, you get a team of people who actually know what the hell they're doing :D

    I don't need three John Rambo's game! I just want three quasi-competent teammates. Is that too much to ask for?!?!? D:

    EXACTLY I always seem to get like ONE good one and 2 potatoes if anything