Fnaf is a good series

Comments

  • This belongs in Off-topic, not general

  • so is teletubies, what is your point?

  • God. Dammit. Please. Stop. This should he in Off-Topic, it has nothing to do with DbD.

    Fine, sure, if that's how you feel, ok.

  • @BioX said:

    so is teletubies, what is your point?

    Teletubbies is actually kinda scary tbh and I love it

  • @BioX said:

    so is teletubies, what is your point?

    Um, last I checked Teletubbies isn't a horror series unless there's a reboot I'm unaware of

  • @MandyTalk @Gay Myers (Luzi) please move this in the off topic quick before it gets outta hand.

  • @SpringtrapForDBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1737489#Comment_1737489

    Um, last I checked Teletubbies isn't a horror series unless there's a reboot I'm unaware of

    um last I checked nobody asked anything about a horror series? just a "good series"

  • Disagree. Maybe it´s because I´m 30, but it looks way too goofy and cheap for my liking. I hope it never makes an appearance in DBD.

    Dam, just remembered the next Killer will be Springtrap although it looks and sounds differently, has a different story and background, and will cost more than 2 yum yum.

    Good for you and your companions, you finally got the cheapest and least interesting "horror" franchise of all time into DBD. So please spare us more posts about it, we are closing in on a 5 digit number already.

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    Disagree. Maybe it´s because I´m 30, but it looks way too goofy and cheap for my liking. I hope it never makes an appearance in DBD.

    Dam, just remembered the next Killer will be Springtrap although it looks and sounds differently, has a different story and background, and will cost more than 2 yum yum.

    Good for you and your companions, you finally got the cheapest and least interesting "horror" franchise of all time into DBD. So please spare us more posts about it, we are closing in on a 5 digit number already.

    Wait least interesting and cheapest horror series got in to dbd? Huh, I guess Behavior somehow got Jason into the game despite the lawsuit.