The pebble perk is very underrated
It’s fun but also has a few plus’s to it like you know when your in a killers terror radius this might not be a problem but some killers have soft ones ..it also makes a diversion it might not be a meta perk but it’s very consistent
Comments
I love this perk! Although it's more because I can throw pebbles at people
It also calls for hilarious moments when you aren't quite on the ball and you turn around to see the disapproving killer who just watched you throw it.
Diversion definately is a hidden gem, not only useful, but insanely fun as well!
I love using it, most of the time I run it with head on.
It's honestly one of those perks that make my day when it works and the killer just turns around and go for it.
Pity the indicator is easy to distinguish so it never works bar the odd time the killer doesn't recognize it. I much rather run stake out instead if I wanted something for softer tr pickups.
I started to use it a few weeks ago occasionally and quite like it (if I remember I got it equipped that is..)
once helped me save someone from hook and not get tunneled by a camper and got some out other fun situations
I really like this perk, but it could use a small buff, like slightly larger range, better tier1&2 values and slightly shorter cooldown.
The reason its underrated is that its underrated, just to make that clear.
The perk is not expected by killers because nobody runs it, hence they tend to fall for it
If it was meta, it would become useless rather quickly.
Oh yea especially when you try to sellout your teammates. That's always killin me lmao.
I still think you should get a singular bloodpoint if you hit a killer with it