Do people notice if you have Dwightcrow?
It’s a pretty plain, boring looking charm. As a Killer, I wonder if Survivors even notice I’m using it in the first place. The fancy glowing charms from completing level 70 of the Rift are certainly more eye catching
Comments
Since I got it, nobody has mentioned it. As you said, it´s not exactly an impressive charm to begin with. Gonna take it off for something more visually pleasing.
I use it at the top hook slot so when a survivor's hanging around they have Dwight there to comfort them.
...or if I'm feeling mean it adds to the salt. Aw man, I got hooked. Aw man, I want a Dwightcrow. Worst trial ever.
no; I give 0 cares about what Charms survivors or killers have (unless I think some killers are terrible and then I look and see what they've got on their hooks).
Nope, nobody notices that :(
I have never noticed.
I've never noticed anyone's charms ever in the history of charms. It's just not something I pay attention to or find impressive. So far as I care, they're there so you know they're there and can enjoy them, not so people can pay attention to them that aren't you.
Also, they make my hooks all shiny so I can find them.
I couldn't care less honestly. *shrug*
I have seen killers with this charm. It gives me smile.
And I have it on my Huntress hook. I main Dwight and always let them escape. I put this charm on my hook not to impress survivors, I just like how it looks.
I don't really like halloween charms because they always include pumpkin, which is seasonal. But Dwightcrow doesn't look seasonal at all. It makes this charm so well designed.