What's your main build as a survivor?
My main perk-build is: Decisive Strike, Sprint burst, Autodidact & Bond (sometimes self-care or adrenaline, but mostly bond). So... what's your main perk-build as a survivor? I know it's random, but I'm interested to see what you guys are playing with! ^^
Comments
I switch them up a bunch but I like to run perks to help my team like We're Gonna Live Forever, Borrowed Time, Empathy, etc. along with other usual perks like Dead Hard or Adrenaline.
Yes it answers my question! ^^ Thx
Dead Hard, Aftercare, Windows of Opportunity and Any Means Necessary.
I'm a solo queue kinda guy on PS4 who just started playing survivor a bit more and I run...
Spine Chill - Kindred - Borrowed Time - Iron Will
Sometimes I'll mix in Lithe because it's my favorite Exhaustion perk.
Hope, Lightweight, Kindred and We'll make it. Sometimes I switch We'll make it for some specific perks for archive challenges.
Plunderers, Ace in the Hole, Kindered, Detective's hunch.
I'l drop hunch for new chest perk with new chapter
Detective's hunch is such an underrated perk in my opinion!
Iron Will, Unbreakable, DS and Sprintburst - yeah I run the 'small PP build' and I don't care what people think. Whenever I try to run something else, I immediately regret doing so cause either I get slugged or tunneled or both.
I can absolutely understand that!
Anything with kindred since I don't really use meta perks all-round and I play solo queue. Maybe Adrenaline or DS but never really both.
I can understand. In my opinion Meta-builds are just boring. DS, Sprint burst, Autodidact & Bond is my main build because I can play with it best. I only play solo, that's why DS. Otherwise I would exchange DS with something else (kindred perhaps). Kindred is a very helpful perk in many cases!
Yeah a build I love using for 115% killers that isn't meta (that somehow works a lot of the time) includes: Agitation, Iron grasp, mad grit, and something like hangman's trick. Funny to see it in action.
BT, DS, dead hard / sprint burst and my "fun" perk. Sometimes it's spine chill, sometimes it's windows of opportunity, and occasionally it's diversion. Maybe autodidact if I really want a good time. The reason I use BT is because I love countering camping killers, and I use DS because I tend to play solo, and get tunneled often.
I'll also sometimes just run a survivor's unique perks and really get into character in pre-game lobby.
And it synergizes well with looted maps
Sprint burst or dead hard/unbreakable/iron will/ resilience, Will sometimes switch out unbreakable for spine chill, really come down what time it IS and what playstyle is currently "trending". If I face a lot of slugging killers, stealthy killers, Spirit/Freddy, doctor. etc