i think 5 or 6 right now, i really dont understand how people play this game for 5 hours straight everyday (not talking about streamers) without getting bored of it. I'm playing like 2-3 games a day every other day.
I am on 24 right now and I just dont see me finishing it. for some reason I am not getting as much XP as I did last time so now instead of gettin 800 XP from one match I know get 600 XP from escapin a match.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Level 43, it's painful.
20-something but then I don't like ANY of the rewards from the rift, so I at least don't have to force myself to play more.
Level 43, it is such a pain to level up without the help of archive challenges (I completed all ones available.)
I think I'm in level 14/15, but I haven't been a playing a lot and I'm not a fan of the cosmetics in this rift so it's ok.
Im at level 20 now I only want the Legion cosmetic.
I've never bothered with rift. It's boring.
Im on 23 right now i have the new skin for the legion
i think 5 or 6 right now, i really dont understand how people play this game for 5 hours straight everyday (not talking about streamers) without getting bored of it. I'm playing like 2-3 games a day every other day.
I'm inching my way to level 31, and there's still some stuff I want, but it feels super slow and the next "good" reward feels super far away.
Tier 22.
I’m really only going to try and get David’s Halloween cosmetic and then stop. There isn’t much else I want
31, and that's with saving all the challenges I don't need to claim to get to other ones.
I'm planning on saving what I can for the new chapter when it comes out.
15, but with tome challenges unclaimed.. maybe like around tier 19?
Its waaaaay too much of a grind. I work full time and have other interests outside of Dead By Daylight. Not everyone can no-life this game, BHVR D=<
Like 10. I haven't felt like playing the game that much lately with the bugs and horrible event.
I grinded all day and night to finish it
I am on 24 right now and I just dont see me finishing it. for some reason I am not getting as much XP as I did last time so now instead of gettin 800 XP from one match I know get 600 XP from escapin a match.
I'm at lvl 40 got all challenges done but the the blight and hillbilly one they to hard.
The only things I want are Nea's torso and her lore charms, so being as low as I am isn't too bad.
my level is 29
I really don't care about this rift because the last level it's bad